Sunday, September 7, 2008

What Fun My Lady Had!



Yesterday, Gentle Sir took My Lady, Great Lady and Great Sir to a fine restaurant for a late lunch. This was kind of a payment for all the work hanging the pictures. It is a job Gentle Sir does not like to do, and Great Sir does it with grace and terrific patience as Great Lady tells him where to place each one. "Well, first we have to move the desk and put the cases with all the CDs in it in place of the desk." Now, this is no small task because all the CDs fall on the floor and have to be realphabetized because My Lady thinks they have to be that way. Of course, there are hundreds of them--two large book cases filled with CDs. Then, too, the desk is heavy, and My Lady had to help move it without hurting her back. Then, they started hanging the pictures. First, the large wolf picture, then the smaller wolves, the snow cats, and eventually the oils that My Lady painted years ago. Great Lady especially likes "The Wave" and "Moonlight on Monteray Bay." Well, eventually they got 27 pictures done, a clock, and heavy mirror. I am glad to say that I was at the groomer's and came home when it was all done. I look pretty spiffy, too. This is the photo of me before the trimming. I will try to get my spiffy look in soon.They had a good dinner and were very happy. I got some treats, too. It was a great day. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day. I can't wait to see your new hairdo.