Friday, September 12, 2008

I am back!

I was pleased to have Dragon Hawke, my buddy, fill in for me yesterday, but I am clipped and back at work. My Lady, Great Lady, and Great Sir went to the post office yesterday and applied for their pass ports. I hear that Miss E, Uncle R's daughter has been engaged, and she and her fiance will be married on a cruise ship next May. Wow! Wish I could go along on that trip. I am sure Gentle Sir will make arrangements for me, Dragon Hawke, and Gabriel then because I don't think they will allow dogs on a cruise ship, even if we behave well, almost better than an lot of people I know. Maybe Son J will be here to take care of us. I sure like him, too. He does a very good job. I have never been on a boat but have heard about it from Cody, Uncle R's Golden Retriever. He goes on the boat often and even travels full-time in a motor home. It is amazing what dogs do. I understand that many motor home people and even boaters have dogs with them full-time. Well, have to get some other things done now. Will write more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: