Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Almost Done!



Here we are lying on the bed watching the action. My Lady, Great Lady, and Great Sir are hanging up all the family pictures in the bedroom. And My Lady has a lot of family pictures. First the collages went up, and they have an assortment of all kinds of family pictures in one frame. Then, the old photos of the great grand- parents and the grandparents were put up around the collages. My Lady has some terrific photos of Great Sir and Great Lady who have been married for 58 years in December. You can imagine that over the years, they have accrewed quite a few pictures. Then, there are the photos of the children and grand children. So cute. And there are pictures of Gideon, a darling full-sized Yorkshire Terrier who was the very first one in the family. Great Lady always said that he had personality, and she really loved that one almost as much as she likes me. Of course, there was also Lady Hawke, the first teacup yorkie in the family who even had the cutest puppies ever. Talk about tiny, they were very small and so precious. Naturally, they are all long gone, but they sure gave My Lady the desire to have more dogs and always a Yorkie in the bunch. That is why we now have a Chinese Crested Puff, a Papillion, and me, the real Teacup Yorkshire Terrier. My picture will be up there one day, but I have the blog, and that is really special. Love until tomorrow from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: