Wednesday, September 10, 2008

All Done!



We are all done! The last picture has been hung and even laundry was finished. I have been running from one place to the other watching everything, like a good dog would, so I am glad that is all done and everything looks great. Plus all the big boxes are ready to go to the trash. Even have some good photos of me if Great Sir ever gets them in the computer. It is just a busy time here, but now, I hope, everyone can sit down and watch a good movie or play bridge. At least that is what My Lady says is fun for them when they don't have to work. I just like to lie here on my pillow and snooze. I imagine Great Lady and Great Sir will be here soon, so I am getting my rest so I can bark and greet them at the door. They expect that, I guess. Will write again soon. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: