Saturday, September 13, 2008

Can Not Get Photos in the Computer!



I am so frustrated because I cannot get the photo card to work in my computer. That is what happens when you get a new camera. The old one was so nice. It was old and I had an opportunity to get this really fancy one free, so I could not refuse. My Lady will also get the older one free so she can take more pictures and better ones of me and my buddies. I could really get that one working just fine. You have seen how many great photos I have had. However, I will learn to use the new one and fix it so I can put the new pictures in my blog. I am determined, but I am going to shake my blue toy for a while and calm down. I am growling! Oh, well, I will get a different umbilical cord to connect the camera and see how that works. The card in its little case sure DOES NOT WORK! Gee, I work so hard to write this blog. Now I have to go shopping, or Great Lady will go for me, and get this new device. Hope it works then. I will either have new photos tomorrow or have to keep using the old ones. I have quite a few though so it will be okay. My Lady and Gentle Sir are going out for dinner tonight with Great Lady and Great Sir so I know they will bring me a good treat. My mouth is watering already. Have a nice day, and I will get back to you tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: