Saturday, September 6, 2008

They Are Coming Again!



Waiting for Great Lady and Great Sir who should be here soon to finish hanging the pictures. It is very exciting having them here. Maybe they will bring me a treat today. Usually it is very quiet here with My Lady working on her computer and Gentle Sir at work, but when the Greats are here, things really buzz. They even fixed brats for lunch. That is the little sausage brats, not the misbehaving children. They smelled so good, too. Love a taste of that. I may even get trimmed today. Gentle Sir is going to take us someplace to have it done--the groomer. Since this is a new place for us because we only moved here recently, I hope it goes well. Sometimes I have been done terribly and did not even want to go out for my walks. I will try to get a photo done if it looks good. Will get back tomorrow if I can. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: