Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Busy Day for My Lady!


Kheldar is busy today, so I am helping out. You know I am Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, and I have been all thinned out for the winter. I have more fur than I need, so twice a year, I have some grooming done so I don't shed much at all. I look very much the same, before and after. Kheldar, on the other hand, has to be clipped because he gets too matted and looks awful otherwise. Of course, Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, really needs to be clipped so he looks like a miniature Afghan. He really looks neat afterward. His fur was so thick that he could hardly see through it, but when it is done, he looks terrific. Well, the grooming is really getting done and we should be ready for pictures soon. I understand Great Sir is going to take the photos and even will try to do an audio of our singing. You know that we are one of the best singing trios in the doggie world. Many plans are in the works with Great Lady and Great Sir here visiting. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie, written by Dragon Hawke, the Papillion.

No comments: