Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stairs Are A Big Thing!



Now, these are the stairs that Gentle Sir built for me so I can get onto the big bed, but as soon as I can get my camera working, I will show you the BIG stairs that must be mounted to get into my new apartment. WOW! At first I could not even do it. I jumped and jumped and finally, got up one step. But we have been here for a few days now, and I can run up and down the steps since we are on the second floor and have two short runs, the first to a landing, and then the second one to the door. They are inside though, starting in the garage, so I won't have to worry about doing it in the rain or snow. Yes, we expect to have snow here this winter, but we are next to the "salt" storage; therefore, our walk will probably be the first one to get prepped. I hope My Lady brought my sweater. I will probably need that later, but now it is very nice. Tomorrow, the moving van comes. Hooray! I was aghast when I found that the movers even packed my pink pillow in a box and put it in the van, so I had to borrow Gentle Sir's pillow so I could sleep. He is so good to me, and especially kind to My Lady. She really watches out for me. Well, we are ready to go for a walk now, so it is time to go down the BIG stairs. I can do it! Will write more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: