Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I Am Tired Today!



I am here on the sofa lying down because I am so very tired today. And this is one of the few places open without boxes. I am afraid I will be caught in the box maze and won't be able to get out, so I am going to stay right here. Moving is awfully hard, isn't it? My Lady is doing a wonderful job, but it is overwhelming right now. Little by little, she empties one box after another and just keeps on going. Gentle Sir is away early to go to his new job, so he has all he can do with that. Then, he doesn't get home until later than usual and brings something good to eat with him. They are a good team. Gabriel, Dragon Hawke, and I just try to stay out of the way and be very good because that is one way we can help. We do get our walks, but they are not leisurely strolls. Then, I am back here on the sofa. I am sure things will be better tomorrow. Until then, Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: