Saturday, July 12, 2008

Making Progress!



Well, as you can see, we found Gabriel's grey pillow. You know mine is bright pink, but his is dull grey. I am resting on it right now, and Dragon Hawke is keeping watch, but as soon as Gabriel comes, we will be gone. Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff is a lot bigger than either one of us, so we defer to him when he is really in the right. Otherwise, My Lady will get after us. I am pretty fiesty though and can hold my own if I feel I am in the right, but this time, I will pass. As you can see, we are making progress in the move. It hasn't been long since they unloaded the furniture, but it seems like a month instead of a week. That is the way moving is. I remember before when we moved. This time we are more experienced, but it still is hard. Tomorrow will be another day, and we will have more boxes emptied. Will try to write more to you tomorrow. Woops! Gabriel is coming! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: