Saturday, July 5, 2008

Camping Out Inside!

Here I am sleeping on the air mattress on the floor in our new apartment with My Lady and Gentle Sir until the movers come on Monday and bring the furniture. You know, it really is kind of fun. My Lady has a hard time getting up off the floor, but this is easier for me than climbing the steps Gentle Sir built for me so I can get into the big bed. We are actually quite cozy and send out for food each night, or if they go out some place, they bring me something tasty to add to my kibbles and bits. We have just the bare necessities, but I like it here so far. I think we are all going to be very happy here in our new home. We are getting things all cleaned up and ready for placing everything in the rooms. This place is a little bigger, however, so I am sure it will all fit just fine. I will try to write tomorrow, but with everything in chaos now, I am not sure just what we will be doing. Moving is always a bit of a challenge, but every place we have ever moved has always been nicer or maybe I am just easier to please. As long as we are together though, I am happy. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: