Friday, July 11, 2008

Glad the Weekend Is Coming!



My Lady found my pillow! Hooray! It was all packed into a box. This is much better, but there are still things "missing." I am sure it is in some box, no matter what it is, but tomorrow Gentle Sir will be home, and I know much more will get done with both of them working together. My Lady did find, in the bottom of a box, my terrific footstool. It is round, has little wooden legs, a pretty needlepoint top with roses that My Lady's Grandmother made a long time ago. I especially love it because it sits in front of the sofa, and makes it possible for me to hop up on it and then hop up on the sofa without help. Otherwise, My Lady has to give me a boost. Things are getting more and more back to normal. I don't know if Gabriel's pillow was found yet, but it will probably show up, too. Dragon Hawke doesn't care much about a pillow because he likes to sit on top of the back of the sofa or chair. He likes to be on top of things always. Well, I will have a snooze on my pillow and then go see what else My Lady has "found." Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: