Monday, July 7, 2008

I Am Locked in Again!



Yes, I am locked in the bathroom again, and so are Gabriel and Dragon Hawke; however, this is our new bathroom. Today the movers are coming, so we are kept in here for our own well being. Also, I am sure the big moving men would be terrified of us. I am pretty tough when I bark and carry on a bit. I am a terrier and will attack anything. We are very comfortable, have our water bowl, food, toys, and My Lady will come in often to take us on our leases for a walk. We know it is only temporary imprisonment until the furniture is unloaded and placed where it should be. Can't wait until we can get back on the sofa and even on the big bed. I will have to use the small stairs again, but it is worth it. I love to sleep on the big four-poster bed with My Lady and Gentle Sir. I get to curl up right next to her under the blankets, sometimes even on Gentle Sir's pillow, especially after he gets up to go to work. Dragon Hawke has to be on top of the blanket because he gets too hot with his heavy fur coat, and Gabriel likes the foot of the bed because he is afraid someone might roll over on him. I am tough though and no one would dare to roll over on me. Oh, I think I hear that the movers are here! Later, My Lady will take me out to see them and the truck, I hope. Tell you all about it. Until then, Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: