Thursday, July 10, 2008

Still More Boxes!



Here is My Lady sitting down for a minute, and I have found a tiny place on the carpet without boxes! This is awful. All she does is open one box after another. We do go for short walks. First, we go down the stairs since we are on the upper floor now, then, a quick run around the building, and back up the stairs. When we are back inside, we try to find an open place where we won't get squashed. My Lady promises that soon we will be back to normal. I love normal! Really looking forward to having time to be brushed well, petted often, and fed treats one at a time. I am lucky to get my carrots at all these days. I prefer them one at a time. I like to take my carrot out of My Lady's hand, run off and eat it leisurely, come back for another, and so on. Now it is, "Here are your carrots. I have to get back to the boxes." Oh well, soon it will be over. There are more open places today. Will write more tomorrow when things are better. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: