Sunday, July 13, 2008

Glad I Have My Bowl!



Woops, Gabriel came to claim his grey pillow. Oh, I guess it is only fair since I do have my special pink one which I love. I also do have my footstool to hop up on the sofa and my bowl. What more is there to worry about? I will be content now but be very glad when the moving and unpacking is all done. Last night I watched the "Animal Planet Dog Show" and saw a Chinese Crested, but he was the "bare" one, with fur only on his feet, head, and tail. He even has to have sunscreen when he goes out in the sun. Glad my buddy Gabriel doesn't have that problem because he is a Puff with fur. I think he is cuter, too, but I am sure I am prejudiced. I also saw a Yorkie, but that one had silky fur to the floor. I get a neat cut that is much cooler for the summer, and I don't have to sit for all that brushing and grooming either. That must be a real chore to be in the dog shows. Glad My Lady did not think to make me a show dog. She always says I would take first place in any show because I have so much personality. I take off my hat to all those dogs who have to travel all the time, stay in a cage a great deal of the time, get groomed and groomed, and then have to perform on cue. I really have it good and can do just as I please, getting petted and doted on all the time. The most I have to do is sing when we have birthdays in the family, and we three "boys" yodel happy birthday to them, often on the phone. Great Sir said he is going to take our pictures, maybe with sound, and put them on UTube. Wow! That will be fun, I think. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: