Monday, July 21, 2008

Here I Am in the New Apartment!


Here I am lying on the almost white carpet in our new apartment. Goodness, it is hard to believe that we have such pretty carpeting! My Lady will have a lot of cleaning to do because no matter how careful we are, we always bring in dirt on our paws. However, I am reminded that we have the big stairway up to our paradise, and since that is dark gray carpeting, we may lose part of the dirt there. By the time we are up in the apartment, our paws should be pretty clean. Hooray! We had a hard time in our other place because we came right in off the sidewalk and grassy area into the house and onto the rug. When it was fall, we usually brought in leaves and other debris that hung on to our fur. Gabriel was always a mess because he has even more fur on his paws than either Dragon Hawke or I do since he is a Chinese Crested Puff. I have a new photo of him I will share with you tomorrow. I do like the furry look better than the bare skin of the usual Cresteds. My Lady brushes us but can't do it every time we come in, so I am glad again to have the big stairway. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: