Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Still Like My Blue Toy!

Here I am with the toy My Lady calls my "blue toy," and although I like my new squeaky gadget, I love my blue toy best. You can see that I could pick it up and shake the fool our of it. Since I am a tough little dog, I like to work off my extra energy this way and keep up my feisty ways. I am a terrier, you know. I still weigh only about four pounds and am full grown, so that will probably be it. I think that is a pretty good weight for a Teacup Yorkie, so I am pleased with it. Just remember, I have the heart of a tiger and the spirit of a bull mastiff, so I can hold my own very well. My "brother" dogs, Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, and Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, may be bigger than I am, but they know they had better not mess around with me. I always win in a spat. I was glad, however, when Dragon Hawke took care of the chow the other day. I would have managed if needed, but was very happy it all ended the way it did. Haven't seen the chow again, but I will bet he will be on a leash when I do. So glad to be getting comments again and know that someone is reading my blog. I will keep the news coming so hope to hear from more of you, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Dear Kheldar,

I am so glad to hear that the Chow has not been around. I was not only nervous for you but your Lady as well. I know those Chows can be quite mean. I love your blue toy. It looks like it is one you have a lot of fun with.

Thanks for mentioning your weight. I can't believe a tough dog like you is only 4 pounds. I do remember that the last time I saw you, you seemed very brave for a smaller dog, but also very sweet. My husband and I think about you often and still get a kick out of the picture of you and him together. He really thinks your a great dog. We both do. Talk to you soon.