Friday, July 25, 2008

More About the Blue Toy

I have learned more about the "blue" toy. This is an earlier photo of me and Dragon Hawke, and I have the blue toy. You can see it was much larger. In fact, I found out that it was actually an octopus with eight arms. Over time, I ripped off the arms and now play with just one at a time. I didn't know it was an octopus, and, in fact, I am not sure what an octopus is. My Lady told me it is an animal that lives at the bottom of the ocean and so there is little chance I would ever see a real one. Also, they are gray and not blue and not made out of plastic like this one is. I really like my blue toy better now that I can shake one "arm" of it, and hope it lasts a long time. It sure is fun to learn new things. I forgot my toy was ever as big as it is in this picture, but really like it much better now. Looking forward to a nice weekend with Gentle Sir home all the time, too. Hope your weekend is terrific. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: