Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our New Rugs in the Kitchen!


My Lady has been very busy laying down these two runners in the kitchen. Here I am and Gabriel trying to show you the new rugs. Since this apartment has a special new flooring in the kitchen, that was recently installed, that room now is very nice. My Lady wanted to put down runners on top of the hard-finished floor by the sink and stove so it would not be slippery. She and Gentle Sir found some runner padding to make it easier to stand on as well. Yesterday, she worked hard to get everything lined up just right, and it is wonderful. We had to go sit in the living room and just watch so we would not be under foot while she was getting it all lined up because it had to be just perfect. That is the way My Lady is. I wanted to help, but just seemed to get in the way, but she got it done and then we decided to pose to show you how nice it looks. Say, we are really getting things in much better order and liking it here a great deal. Isn't this a good picture? Dragon Hawke was upset because he missed out on the photo shot. I will have to get one of him tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Dear Kheldar,
I love the runners in your kitchen. The color is fantastic! I am sure that it makes it easier for you to run about. =)