Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Gabriel Says Hello!

Here is a new photo of Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff, and he says hello to everyone. He likes it here very much and enjoys sitting on Gentle Sir's knee. He says that I can lie on the carpet if I want to, but he much prefers a lap or at least a knee of someone he loves. He really does cotton to men and very especially to Gentle Sir. I have seen Gabriel curl up to Great Lady when she comes to visit, and she pets him constantly while he is lying next to her, but otherwise, he sticks to Gentle Sir if he can. Of course, My Lady is the one who gives him a bath, clips his nails, which he detests and whimpers through all the time, and she gives him his food, so he should be wild about her. Nevertheless, he is really Gentle Sir's dog. There is no doubt about me. I belong totally to My Lady. She is my loved one. Until tomorrow, Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: