Friday, July 18, 2008

New Photos!

Here I am on our new stairway. See me? I am sitting on the landing. Look like a tiny spot. I have to go up and down these steps several times a day when we go for walks. Now this is quite a feat! At first, I had to crawl up each step and was nervous going down, but now I can hop up the stairs in no time and can just bound right down. I sure am getting my exercise and so is My Lady. I don't think I need to lose weight, but Dragon Hawke does so this will really help him. This is an interesting place, and I think I am really going to like it here. I will show you more pictures each day, so you can know where we are now. Wow, that does look like a mountain, and I am in the middle of it. That is true because it goes much farther up to our door and quite a bit farther down to our garage. Glad it is inside though, and I don't have to do this in the rain or snow. Show you more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Kheldar, I love your blog! What a cute dog you are. It is very scary to hear what happened with that Chow. You all were very lucky to have such a great protector, like Dragon Hawke. Have you had any problems since? I hope not. Keep posting! It is a fun read.