Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Hero!

Here is Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, smiling because he is getting applause for being a hero yesterday when the chow chow attacked us. As I told you, when the chow came at us, without a leash, growling and snapping, Dragon Hawke quickly darted right at the chow's nose and nipped a mouthful of fur. It didn't hurt him, but really embarrassed the big coward, and he ran off. Gabriel and I were thrilled, and My Lady was pleased she did not have to break up a big dog fight because she would do anything to save me and my "brothers." She has stepped in before, like a tiger watching over her cubs, and fought off dogs to save us from harm. Often, she carries a big stick, but this time she was just out for a walk, expecting no problems. Well, we are all fine, and I am sure the chow will be on a tight leash from now on, so he will not attack little dogs again. Things are much better today. With the pump for the Comfort Select bed found, in the bottom of the box with Christmas decorations in it, and all installed, My Lady, Gentle Sir, and the three of us dogs all are more comfy at night; therefore, we are all in a better frame of mind for the work to be done. All things even seem possible now. If things are not good, just wait, say a prayer, and they will be better the next day. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: