Monday, July 14, 2008

Another New Week!



What a beautiful day this to begin the new week. Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, had his nose out of joint because my picture is in the post every day, as it should be since it is MY blog; however, I did have Gabriel's picture in yesterday, so Dragon Hawke thought it was his turn. He let me know, also, that his markings were prettier than the Papillion's that was in the dog show. I have to agree since we have to keep joy in the "brotherhood." We three dogs do get along so very well, and I am certainly happy to be in this family. As I knew they would, the things are much better today after the weekend of work by My Lady and Gentle Sir, and I can see great progress. We are going to like it here. It is nice to start a new week with things more in order and all going well. Busy writing on the book (Volume 1) and finally have the proof redone, as far as the editing goes. Now the second volume is in the works, so that will keep us all going for a while. We want to publish at least two volumes in the series that will have several more to come. Like keeping you up to date. Let me know if you like my blog. I sure enjoy keeping in touch with you. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: