Saturday, July 19, 2008

Photo of My New Area


This is a sign on the area in our new apartment complex where dogs can walk and run around. Pretty fancy to have a special place designated just for us. There is a reminder to have a bag and pick up waste as you go along, and I must say that it is very neat here. My Lady really likes that and will keep the place clean wherever we go. She was upset because many people in the last place where we lived did not abide by the rules. We are very happy to be here, and I know we will all enjoy our special place. Whee! We are always on our leashes, except once when I was just a little new pup and did not know the rules, but now we always run down the stairs (remember that they are inside), go into the garage, get our leashes on, go outside, and then stroll to the designated spot for all dogs to walk and get our exercise. We always leave it clean and neat, too. Will show you more pictures tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: