Thursday, November 6, 2008

What an Uproar!


We look so docile here as we are on a walk, but we three can really get rowdy! Yesterday Great Lady was talking to My Lady on the phone when a man came to the door to deliver a package. He rang the bell and oh my gosh! What a racket we caused. Great Lady yelled on the phone, "What is going on?" She was sure My Lady was being attacked. The barking and snarling was awful. I must say that we caused a real scene. My Lady, still with phone in hand, opened the door a crack, keeping her foot at the bottom to keep the door from opening and so we could not get outside. "What do you want?" she asked. The man, a bit shaken, said he had a package. My Lady was suspicious because she had expected nothing. Come to find out, when he read the address loudly over our uproar, because we were still barking and carrying on, it was the wrong apartment complex totally. The man turned around and ran down the hall and scooted down the stairs so fast it was amazing. He was glad he did not have to face us. Great Lady, when she heard what happened, just roared herself laughing. "I wonder if he could tell how big you were. You sure sounded like bull mastiffs or pit bulls." I guess he won't come back again ever. Hope that if My Lady does get a package delivered, they will send someone else. Well, everything settled down as quickly as it began. My Lady and Great Lady then had a big conversation as they usually do. More tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

It sounds like all of you are very tough. I am sure that delivery man will never want to come back again. =)