Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good Natured Gabriel!


Here is quiet, good natured Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff. Of course, he is the oldest of the three of us, and is very content to sit on Gentle Sir's knee. He rarely barks, unless we have someone knock on the door, and usually he minds his own business. He is the gentle one to go along with Gentle Sir. Now I, on the other hand, am a little firebrand, much like My Lady, who adores me. I have spunk, which she appreciates, and love to lie on her lap or in bed right next to her head, cuddling under the blankets. She is a "mover and a shaker," always working to get things done, and I am very much like that too. I guess you could say I am dynamite in a small package. Don't upset me, take my very own toys, or try to get my carrots. If you do, I will snap and fly off the handle. I guess I am like My Lady in that, too. We are a pair. Great Lady and Great Sir are the older ones who have slowed down now. They are working on the book and are almost ready to say, "Publish it!" Whee! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: