Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Things Are Back to Normal!


As you can see, Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, is back chewing on a toy from the blue basket. I guess all the excitement about elections is gone and we are back to normal now.We can go on about our business as usual. I am still busy with the books; therefore, I don't have time today for toys. The proof copy is coming for Hear What Your Dog Says! and I will be busy reading it for errors. That is a big job. It is a neat book about dogs. My Lady, Great Lady, and Great Sir have produced a really fine book about the first dogs My Lady and her brother had when they were very young. My Lady had a darling dog she got from the pound, and her brother had an AKC registered Wire Haired Fox Terrier and what wonderful adventures they had. As soon as the book is ready and on the market, I will tell you more about it. You may want to get it from Amazon.com. If you like dogs and good family stories, you will love it. Well, got to get back to work. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Can't wait for the book!