Monday, November 3, 2008

Things Are Better Today!


Well, things are better today! We received word that the proof copy of our book has been shipped, so it should be here in a few days. I can hardly wait! If it is good, we will get it published very soon. I may try to change my url address because people have a very hard time finding my blog. I guess the hyphens create a problem, but I hate to change it for the ones who do know where I am. What an enigma! My life seems to be a series of problems to figure out all the time. Should I change the title or not? If so, to what do I change it? I used to have it Kheldar's Yorkie Blog, but that was a problem, too. Who could stumble onto Kheldar? Well, we made it http://yorkshire-terrier-blog/. However, as I said, who knows to look things up on the web using hyphens? It is a dilemma. Got any ideas? I have some good ideas about sharing some of our book with you so you can see if you might like it, but want to get the blog out to more people first, if I can. Write a comment and let me know. Well, got to get back to work now. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: