Tuesday, November 4, 2008

At Attention!




I am waiting for the election results. What a time this is. My Lady and Gentle Sir will vote today, but, of course, Great Lady and Great Sir voted as early as possible. They go to the government building in Florida on one of the first days, get their voting done in a nice orderly way, and then they go in and get the car license taken care of for the year because both are done in the same place. Everyone is so nice and Great Lady can sit down and vote. They study all the amendments and are ready when they go in to vote. Now we just have to wait and see. Hope you all get out and vote, too. I love President Bush's Scottys in the White House. They are so cute, and terriers, you know. I wonder if the new president will have dogs. We will have to check that out later. Will write more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.


PS. It was nice to get a comment from Commander Cody. He likes my blog. I hope to have more dogs visiting me on my post, too.

No comments: