Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh, They Had to Leave!

This is not the picture of Gabriel I wanted to show you, but it is the only one I have now. The best photo would have been of him and Damien lying in the bed this morning sound asleep with Damien's arm around Gabriel. They looked so cute. My Lady went in to be sure the guest bedroom door was closed because we dogs like to go into the guest room if we can. She was late, however, and Gabriel had already slipped in, jumped in the bed, and was curled up next to Damien who was sound asleep but with his arm about the little dog. Gabriel had appreciated the peanut butter treat, even if it had made him a little sick. Real friends! I couldn't get up in that bed because I need the stairway to get up in My Lady and Gentle Sir's bed. That is part of theproblem of being a teacup Yorkie. I did hear all about the big night they had at Chuckie Cheese. The boys just loved it. It was Gentle Sir's idea, and he sure had that one just right. Have to leave today. It was a short visit, but a great one! Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Glad to hear you had such a nice visit!