Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bringing Toys Out to Play!


Here I am bringing a yellow toy out from under the coffee table so the boys and I can play. They are such fun now, and I have been running around with my toys and playing fetch. They are really having a good time. The boys get a kick out of playing with my toys. We toss them and go pick them up and see who can get them first. I am small but can get in little places and under the table fast. I am holding my own. Then, My Lady puts a cloth on the coffee table and the boys get snacks there. Woops, one of them felt sorry for Gabriel and gave him some peanut butter from his sandwich. Of course, Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff has such a sensative stomach that it made him feel sick. Oops! He is fine now, but a good deed was not the best one for him, but who was to know? I could have handled it just fine and so could Dragon Hawke who can even eat bugs, but poor old Gabriel. He just can't take it. One walk outside and he was fine though. I wait patiently by the table just for a bite or two and often I get just a little. Never happens with My Lady and Gentle Sir though. We always have our regular routine and same type of goodies. Gosh, we are having a good time. Write more tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: