Friday, October 17, 2008

Dragon Hawke Waiting!


Here is Dragon Hawke waiting for his cookie. He is usually last to get his treat, but he waits patiently for it. We are all trained pretty well to behave and do what is expected or we don't get any treat. He is sure watching My Lady getting it ready. In fact, Dragon Hawke is very talented. He can shake hands (paws), sit up readily, put his paws in My Lady's hands, bow his head to pray, and do several other special acts. He is really very cat-like, cleaning his paws like a cat, and preening his fur. His white fur aways looks clean and neat. Mine sometimes looks rather matted or disheveled, but not Dragon Hawke's. His paws, however, are very strong and small. When he jumps up on My Lady's lap, or Great Lady's lap, they holler because his little paws just poke right in and hurt, even though he doesn't mean to hurt them at all. I am so light though that my little paws don't hurt and they hardly notice me jumping in their laps. Therefore, I am always very welcome as a lap dog. Nice. They only are happy with Dragon Hawke if he lies on their laps and doesn't poke their legs. He usually tries to jump on the sofa first and just lie on their laps. He tries to be very accommodating. We are all pretty good guys and try to please because we love My Lady and Great Lady, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: