Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting a Treat!


Here I am getting a treat after our walk. My Lady always has a cookie for each one of us if we have done our business and behaved on the walk. Of course, I am always good and love my cookie. I have noticed that my cookie is smaller than Gabriel's and even Dragon Hawke's but it is just the right size for me, and I do enjoy it so much. Of course, I like my carrots after my meal, too, but the cookie is really special. Gabriel is being more careful now about what he eats after the bout with the peanut butter. I love it, but it sure does not agree with the Chinese Crested Puff. Maybe he just has a sensative stomach. I know he has sensative skin and is very panicky about his paws and having his nails trimmed. I am tough though and can handle almost anything. But then, remember, TNT comes in a small package, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: