Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gabriel Gets a Cookie, too!

Gabriel is getting his cookie, too. You can see me, if you look hard, watching to be sure he doesn't get more than I did. My Lady is very fair, however, and makes sure each one gets the proper amount and waits his turn. I am usually first, then Gabriel, and finally Dragon Hawke. Of course, the papillion is getting a little pudgie, so it doesn't hurt him to wait a bit. He really does love his food though. He tells me it is the fur that makes him look so big, but we know it is more than fur. Gabriel is always very delicate about taking his cookie, just picking it carefully from My Lady's fingers. I must admit, I grab my cookie and run in under the coffee table to eat it by myself. As I told you before though, my cookie is smaller because I am so little, but it sure is relished. I enjoy it so much and lick up every crumb. When you get only a small portion of dog food, a few little baby carrots, and three cookies a day, you really appreciate each item very much. I am strong and healthy though so all is well. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: