Saturday, October 18, 2008

Here Is My Stairway to Paradise!


This is the wonderful stairway Gentle Sir got for me so I can get into their bed. I am just too small to hop up in there, but this makes it perfect. He is always thinking of me and does so many things to make my life easier. I really appreciate Gentle Sir. The other two dogs can just jump up on the bed or on anything, but I always need help. I even have a little footstool with embroidered roses on it to help me get up on the sofa. This apartment is really fixed up for me, and I love it. My Lady, Great Lady, and Great Sir have been very busy getting their dog book ready for the publisher. Hope it will be okay and can come out soon. Now they are working on another book. This one is called Crossbreed, and it is very interesting. Has a wonderful dog in it, too. It should be on the market before too long. Have to get the cover done now, and it will be ready. Gosh, even the cover is done on the dog book, and I am on it telling about my blog. Can't wait until it comes out. Whee! I will let you know as soon as it is available. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: