Thursday, August 28, 2008

Much Better Today!



Went for our walk and did NOT get locked in the garage. Boy, I was really out with the others and ran up the stairs really quick. I was not going to get left behind again. I am really enjoying my carrots this morning, and My Lady has been petting me a great deal, too. I know she feels terrible that she left me in the garage; however, I usually run right out with Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, and with Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff and dash up the stairs, but yesterday I just was poking around in the garage. Of course, I am dark gray almost black and when the light is out in the garage, I can just blend right in so she did not see me and WHAM! I was locked inside and had to stay there for a long time alone and no breakfast. When she did finally find me, I was sure glad to get out of there and back in my nice apartment. I am going to go lie on my pillow for a while, but after I eat my carrots. Oh, it is good to be where I belong. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

help_us_implore said...

I find your blog to be very intriguing,it is a pleasure reading it. Feel free to drop by my blog, your visit would honour