Friday, August 29, 2008

On My Pillow Again!



Oh, it is so very good to be back on my pillow and enjoying my place in the sun. My Lady is thrilled to have me back and happy, too. I never realized how really good I have it until I was locked in the garage by mistake. I realize some poor dogs have to live in a terrible place like that all alone. How sad. I am so very happy to have such great "parents" as My Lady and Gentle Sir. They take such good care of us and always try to make sure we are safe and well tended to, but on occasion strange things happen. I tell you that I will never get locked in the garage again. I am very careful when the leashes are taken off, and we ALWAYS go out on our leashes, but when they are removed, I am right with the other two dogs and go upstairs with My Lady. I make sure she knows I am there and no more hiding for the fun of it. Well, life is sure a lot better. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: