Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Panicky Time!


I had a TERRIBLE time yesterday! That is why I did not even get my posting done. We all went for our early morning walk and then I got locked in the garage! Imagine, I was all by myself and could not get out. I barked, of course, but the garage is way downstairs from the apartment and far enough away so that I could not be heard by My Lady upstairs. I missed my breakfast and felt awful, all by myself, crying and feeling lonesome. My Lady said that she looked and looked for me, thinking I was hiding some place, and finallly she thought to look in the garage. There I was very forlorn. She was so sorry, but I guess it really was my fault because the other two dogs ran upstairs and she thought I was with them. She thought I was just hiding, like I sometimes do, and was not ready to eat yet. Sometimes I am picky. However, when I got upstairs, finally, I did eat my breakfast late, but pouted and would not eat my carrots. I wanted her to know I was upset because I had been forgotten even if it might have been my own fault. Oh well, she felt awful and I know she will pay more attention if she can't find me easily. I do have to be more careful about hiding though and will be more on time when we all go upstairs. Now I can't get a photo in my blog! Oh, another awful day? What is going to happen next?Oh well, I tried and tried because I am persistent and finally got it done. It sure has not been my time in the sun, but I will try to do better now. Maybe I will go see if I can get my carrots. They do always make me feel better. I do like them a lot. It will make My Lady feel better, too. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: