Saturday, August 2, 2008

Going for a Walk!


Here we are going for a walk. You can see Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, on the left and Gabriel, the Chinese Crested Puff on the right, and, if you look real hard, there I am again, in the middle. We were not moving along, so I was looking backward to see where My Lady was. This time, Gentle Sir was with her so they had stopped to look at something. I knew things were different. They just mosey along when they are together walking us. When My Lady is alone, she just moves right along, and we walk like she did when she lived in Germany, many years ago. They called it a "volk's march," or something like that. She is all business, but when they walk together, it is more of a stroll. I like that, especially since I am so small and my legs are short. I really have to run most of the time while the other two just meander along. Well, this will be a nice stroll today. Looking forward to it. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: