Monday, July 28, 2008

Visiting My Lady in Bed!

Here I am on my little stairway to get on the bed where My Lady is lying on a heating pad. She worked so hard on Friday, cleaning the carpets and fixing the rugs in the kitchen that the next day, when she was bending over the dishwasher to put the clean plates in the cabinet, wham! Out went her back. Ugh! She was in pain and was hardly able to move for a bit. She finally was able to get on the heating pad and then laid on the bed to relax, and I am happy to say that she is doing better. When she overdoes, she can get this back spasm which hurts, but it makes her take it slow and usually then she gets better. Of course, moving into a new place is always tough, and, as you know, we are in our new apartment for just a couple of weeks. Nevertheless, she is always so eager to work hard and get everything done at once that this happens every once in a while. She will take it slow now for a while, and Gabriel, Dragon Hawke, and I will be very good and help her feel better. She always relaxes more when I lie next to her, and she can pet my fur. Then, she automatically seems better. I will take good care of her. Hope I can give a better report tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: