Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here We Are in Bed Alone!

Here we dogs are in the big bed alone. I am happy to say that My Lady is taking a shower and is able to be up and around a bit. She won't be lifting things or scrubbing, but her back is somewhat better, and she does not have to stay in bed. You can hardly see me on the big bed because I am so small, and we are in the midst of all the roses. If you look hard, in the midst of all the flowers, you can see Gabriel and Dragon Hawke, too. My Lady loves roses and has silk ones in pretty vases, pink ones here on the bed spread, small rosy ones embroidered in the sofa and chair upholstery, and even big red ones on the shower curtain. She loves the fragrance of roses and has perfume that smells just like the rose garden Great Lady used to have at her old house. She no longer has real ones because the roses do not like to grow well in the hot, humid weather in Florida, where she and Great Sir live now. Great Lady decided to get silk roses, too, that are easier than growing real ones. They sure don't smell as good though. I am so happy My Lady is doing better. I am taking very good care of her and know she will be just fine soon. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: