Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Quiet Sunday!


Today is a nice quiet day and everyone is home. I do like Sundays. Even when My Lady and Gentle Sir go to church, shop on the way home, it still is a nice quiet day afterward, and we enjoy our time of rest. I like my pillow. Gabriel is on his gray pillow, and Dragon Hawke is on the back of the big chair. Of course, the TV is on, but they usually leave it on a good movie without ads while they are gone so we are not "alone." Then, My Lady enjoys a good movie with Gentle Sir unless it is football season. Of course, the special NFL pregame is on tonight, so they will most likely watch that. I know Great Sir, who is in South Dakota, will watch that tonight, too. He really loves all football games, from college to pros. Then, after the game or the next day at the latest, My Lady and her dad talk football for a good long while. It is nice and peaceful though now. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: