Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dragon Hawke Ready, Too!



After my comments yesterday about having had a bath and being ready for company, Dragon Hawke, the Papillion, had his nose out of joint because he says that he had a bath, a major brushing in his very thick fur, and he looks dazzling now. I must say, he does look pretty nice. Dragon Hawke is always very particular about the way he looks, and cat-like, he will sit up on the back of the chair and lick his white paws clean. His fur never looks shaggy or matted like mine sometimes does, but he does shed, especially when spring comes and the weather starts to warm up. He will get a really thick fur now for winter, and he may need it here in St. Louis. I understand it will be much cooler than in Nashville, but not nearly as cold as it was when we lived in South Dakota. Well, he needs his fur, but I have sweaters and a coat to wear when it really gets cold, and I will happily stand and wait for My Lady to slip the sweater or the heavier coat on me when it is cold. I just had to be sure to let you know that Dragon Hawke does look very nice and is ready for company, too. I guess I will have to say some good words about Gabriel tomorrow, or he will probably be upset. Til then, Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: