Monday, August 11, 2008

I am back!

I may look tired and even rather bedraggled, but it was a long, hard trip. Great Lady and Great Sir drove over 600 miles each way to see that her dear sister was interred and put to rest. Great Sir did the beautiful service at the cemetery, and they made sure flowers were placed at each tomb stone in the family plot--Sister's father's, mother's, Sister's husband, and now her. She will be missed. Oh, yes, Sister really liked me a lot. I will miss her, too. But we are all back home now, and we are going to rest a bit. All we did is drive for four days straight, with the services on Thursday night and Friday morning. Tomorrow I will feel better, but right now I am going to take it easy for a bit. Know you will understand. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: