Friday, August 15, 2008

Gabriel Says, "I Am Ready, Too!"


"Yes, I am ready," says Gabriel who is looking forward to the grandsons and their parents coming for a visit. I am all bathed and groomed, no small task, because I have to have my fur dried with a hair dryer and brushed really well. I don't mind, however, unless My Lady messes around with my paws. I do not like to have my nails clipped or even have my paws brushed. They are very tender. She does things very delicately though, and she insists that I have to have these things done for my own sake. I sure don't want a snagged or broken nail, and that can happen if they get too long. Of course, I am a Chinese Crested Puff, not a baldy that doesn't require all the problems working with the fur, but the baldies have to be careful they do not get sunburned, and they get cold very easily because they are bare. Great Lady says she likes my soft beautiful fur, and she really likes to pet me when she is here. Often, I sit right next to her on the sofa, and she pets me for a long time. I am special. Also, My Lady says that I am a very sweet dog, and I look absolutely gorgeous now. Well, I will report to Kheldar that I am all set for the visit tonight. Hooray! Now I will say, Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: