Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready for Visitors!

I just had a bath and am ready for visitors. My Lady washed me, Dragon Hawke, and Gabriel, and we are really looking great. We are so excited because we are having company this weekend. We are not used to having children around so this will be a big change. My Lady's son J, his wife V, their sons A and D, who are My Lady's grandchildren, are going to be coming from Nashville to visit Grandma and Grandpa. It will really be exciting here. A is a darling five-year-old boy who pets me nicely, but D is really cute but much younger, just turned three, and he runs after me. He just doesn't understand that I have to be careful I am not stepped on so I run and hide. I am only four pounds, you know. They don't have a dog so they are really thrilled to see us, and I know My Lady will watch and help them learn how to play with us better. They are still too young to realize how fragile I am. Son J has taken care of us lots of times when we used to live near them in Nashville, so I will be happy to see him, and I am sure after we are together for a while, we will all get along just fine. My Lady is so happy they are coming, so I am happy, too. Tell you more about our visit tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: