Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Roses for My Lady!


My Lady received these lovely roses from Gentle Sir who felt so badly that she had to stay home while Great Lady and Great Sir went to the funeral of My Lady's Aunt Charlene in Chicago. It was a long trip from St. Louis, and it just was not possible for My Lady to attend; nevertheless, My Lady's mother (Charlene's Sister) and dad went, driving there from South Dakota, a really long trip and got back home safely. We were all tired from the traveling and being along in spirit and on the phone every step of the way. We will sure miss her, but the funeral was really nice, and we know she is in a really fine place now with the Lord. I just wanted you to see the flowers we now have in our nice apartment in memory of our dear Aunt Charlene. Now we are getting ready for some big company this weekend. Tomorrow I will tell you all about the preparations for that. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Dear Kheldar,

I am glad to hear that everyone is safely home after such a long trip. I know it must have been emotionally and physically draining.

The flowers are lovely. What a nice gift for your Lady!