Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Am Excited!


I am really excited because I just helped to order the proof copy for Hear What Your Dog Says! It is the book that My Lady, Great Lady, and Great Sir have written. Whee! The proof copy will be delivered November 21, just in time for Thanksgiving. Then, Great Sir will order the book to be printed, if it is okay and it should be since they have approved it for printing, and it will be published to be sold on Amazon.com and on Ebooks.com. Isn't that great news? They have been working on this for quite a while and it will be ready for Christmas gifts. My picture is on the back cover of it, too, and my blog address. How about that? We are all thankful and will be getting other books ready to publish as well. This is the first of several we have in the works, but getting them print-ready is a real challenge for the first time. Now we know how it works. It is as hard as getting this blog going originally. I sure do like doing it. Hope you enjoy reading it. Write a comment and let me know. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: