Monday, October 27, 2008

Some New Pictures!


My Lady finally received the box with the photo printer and the camera charger and took some pictures. Not too bad for a first attempt. The rug, however, is not the best place because I do rather blend into it. Wouldn't you know? The picture of Dragon Hawke is better because his colors stand out so much better than mine do. I will send it tomorrow. But after taking the pictures, then My Lady had to learn how to get them into the computer and send them to my amanuensis. You know about her. She is Great Lady, the one who does my writing. I tell her what to write and really depend on her to get my message out; however, My Lady is the one who takes care of me every day and does all the work taking the photos. It is really a challenge getting the pictures into the computer, sending them to Great Lady so she can include them in the post. Now Great Lady has to figure out how to crop the pictures so you get the dogs and not the carpet. Always learning. I sure do work hard getting everyone to do everything for me. They do love me though and prove it everyday. I am so fortunate to be in this family. I will send Dragon Hawke's new picture tomorrow. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: