Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gabriel Felt Left Out!


I posted the new photos of me and Dragon Hawke, but Gabriel did not get one taken yet. My Lady is just learning, you know. Therefore, he was feeling left out so I decided to use an older one of the two of us so he could be included. This was actually taken back in our old apartment. I miss that place, especially because it was on the first floor and this one is way up on the second floor, and we have to go up and down the long stairway every time we go for a walk. Oh, my aching bones. My Lady is using the stairs as a start for her long walks most days when she leaves us home. She is trying to tone up and get in shape, and we walk too slowly, stopping every few minutes for something. Do you know that she went walking by herself yesterday in a subdivision around here and got lost because there are many, many roads in there but only one way in and out. Much of the area looks the same, and it is easy to walk in circles. She met a very nice lady though who not only told her how to find her way out of the maze but walked with her. Of course, she had a dog, too, so you know she would be a nice person. Maybe My Lady will take us over that way to see if we can meet her again. We will choose a day when it is not so cold, and we can stroll around, not worrying if we can't find our way out quickly. Well, that is the big news for today. Love from Kheldar, the Yorkie.

No comments: